Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight...

Thursday, February 16, 2006
It’s hard to stay focused today for some reason.  Oh, I know, the moment I get caught up, my mind wanders.  So, no real long blog for today.  Not because I’m too busy, but because I’m not busy enough and I need work to do.  – Thumper did the best ever at class last night.  Now he knows ‘high-five’.

Word(s) of the day:  PIXILATED

Lexie log:  We’re putting ear drops in her ears twice a day.  She produces an excessive amount of ear wax, a fact that Dr. Miller points out each time we visit.  After the last visit, however, Lexie actually agreed to putting medicine in her ear without a fit.  The first night, about a week ago, She rested with her head in my lap for several minutes while the medicine did it’s work in one ear.  It was cute, I told her it would ‘tickle’ her ear, and she laughed.  The next attempt, two hours later, at bed time to do the other ear was not a success.  She decided she didn’t like the way it felt, and most definitely didn’t want her head on it’s side for that long.  So, yesterday we tried the cotton trick and she’s handling it quite well.

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, weekends, crockpot, stickers, stones, movies, and life.

No comments: