Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Rock you like a hurricane...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Brrrrr!  It’s cold out there.  The kiddy pool in the backyard is covered in ice.  The weather report says that with the wind chill factor, that temperature will be in the single digits the rest of this week.  – I’m getting quite caught up.  It’s between Month End and I finally cleaned up the missing fee ticket report. I did a little organizing today, also helping Cherri post some payments (got to keep a hand in these things, I suppose), and just got a new project from the Admin.  

Word(s) of the day:  ALASKA

Lexie log:  Another of Lexie’s latest fascinations are water towers.  About three weeks ago, I was driving with her in the car, and she spotted the water tower about a half-mile from our house.  She now points them out anywhere she spots them.  Of course, when she pronounces it, most of the time it comes out ‘water power’.  She is fixated on climbing to the top of one.  So, today I looked them up, since Daddy and I are now curious exactly what they are for, and this is what I found:  Water tower  I love stuff like that.  I hope these links don’t expire too soon.

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, protein, Mom and Dad, the Internet, water, coupons, slippers, weekends, and happiness.

No comments: