Thursday, June 23, 2005

Brother Pele's in the back, sweet Zina's in the front. Cruisin' down the freeway in the hot, hot sun.

Quiet day at work. Spending break going over finances (or lack there of). I had horrible money and work dreams last night, which usually ends up with me making lots of lists and calculating budget stuff the next day. Felix is limping terribly and his left hind leg gets tremors. I'm having a semi depressed day, so sorry for the black cloud blog.

Word(s) of the day: IMPECUNIOUS

Lexie log: She's on a Winnie the Pooh kick this week, she's carrying around her little action figures of Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, and Tigger. She's always asking where Rabbit is. Yesterday was pretty quiet. We didn't do much. Lexie and I played with Chikita on the bed for a while, I fell asleep, she went into her room and took a nap on her bed. When we woke up it was already 6:30pm. We went to the store, ate dinner, Lexie watched some TV (Winnie and Shark Tale) while we washed laundry and played computer golf. Then went to bed.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, stickers, cars, vacation, toes, ears, balloons, and cats.

No comments: