Thursday, August 18, 2005

And as I float along this ocean, I can feel you like a notion that won't seem to let me go...

I have this disorder today where I keep thinking it's Friday. I really don't like that. At least it cooled down a bit yesterday and today. Once again, I flaked on the swim. Bad mama jama.

Word(s) of the day: AMYGDALA ROUSING

Lexie log: Lexie inherited Grammy's old Olympus digital camera after Grammy witnessed how neat it was for Lexie to be taking pictures with the disposables. So far her pictures are 97% blur or the floor (or even a blurry floor), but the other 3% are so cool. It's fun. I'll keep her Kodak prints in a little album and copy her digitals to a CD for her. She has a little difficulty with the akward size and weight of the digital, and she hasn't got the concept of aiming at a subject. These things take time.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Chipotle, coffee, cameras, weirdness, and relaxation.

No comments: