Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Sell me a ticket for that airplane, I ain't got time to take a fast train...

Well, this morning has been eventfull. The poop has really hit the fan as far as this new office hours policy. TT left indefinitely after being verbally ejected from the game...I mean basically confronted as to why she was already upstairs. Selfishly I'm glad that I missed the confrontation, at least all but TT coming back very upset, and leaving. I'm also not sure how to support her as a friend without jepordizing my own feeling of job security, which puts me in a tough spot. I really wish everyone here got along. Not gonna happen though. I'm relieved to be going on vacation.

Word(s) of the day: RUBBER MALLET

Lexie log: Carrie and KC got Lexie a disposable camera and she went to town with it. I just got the pictures developed and I haven't looked at them yet. We got her two more to take to Alaska. She has a blast with them, but uses all the pictures immediatley.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, vacation, cameras, water, potatoes, pepper, fun, laughter, happiness, and did I mention vacation?

No comments: