Thursday, August 25, 2005

Meow meow meow meow, Meow meow meow meow, Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow...

This is the song that is running through my head today... The Meow Mix commercial. Now that's a catchy tune. -- Talked to Mom for a while this morning. They are bumping back and forth between Alaska and Canada and saw a few brown bears yesterday. Rich and Sue are having some RV issues, which is to be expected when you travel as much as they have. I mean really, I put a scratch/dent in the top of a UHaul truck on a gas station overhang just on the short trip from Oregon to Kentucky. Mom and Dad should be home next Monday, then back to work for Mom. -- Work talk is 'All Vegas, all day' lately. Jan, Lana, Baiba, Sandy, and Lois are all going out to Vegas from Sunday to Tuesday next week. Justin just got back. The gals are all excited about it and talking about what they are going to do. Also getting stories from the others who have already been there. By the end of next week, I will be the only one in the office who has never been. However...I am probably also the only one who has ever climbed to the top of Mt. St. Helens.

Word(s) of the day: GREEN GLITTER BALLOON

Lexie log: We are starting a new bedtime routine. When it's time for bed we do the toilet, wash hands, brush teeth, crawl into to bed. It's working really well, I think. -- I can't wait to get the pictures from her two disposable cameras developed. Money is too tight right now. I haven't had a full paycheck for months. I thought this next one would be the first one, and now there is the funeral tomorrow at noon. Lexie's first funeral. I wonder how she will pick up on the atmosphere. -- I think I found the trick to getting her to try new meats. I just decided last night that even though Daddy picked her up a frozen kids meal, in case she didn't touch the pork loin, I would just ignore it, and it worked, sort of... She still won't try new food in the pressence of any other human. I put her dinner in front of her and let her eat alone watching Sponge Bob. She ate half before she wanted down, but instead of throwing the rest away, I left it in the living room on the coffee table. Slowly but surely by the end of the evening she ate every last bite. Eventually we will all eat back at the

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Woe is me. I have also never been to Vegas. Let's go for your birthday!!
Carrie