Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Shout, shout, let it aloud, These are the things I could do without, come on, I'm talking to you, come one...

Let it aloud??? Never knew that one! Funny, some lyrics I look up I change my mind after reading them for the first time and inferring what the song is about. She-Bop, example. Hmm. -- Well, I finally did it, I posted pictures. We have so many that it will take quite some time to post.

Word(s) of the day: ANGELUS

Lexie log: I'm on break listening to Lexie on the phone tell Daddy what different things in her book are. Rainbow, Sheep, Sun.. That was break, now at lunch I can hear in the background chanting, "Nana, nana, nana", which is how she asks for a banana. -- She was a little more mad at me yesterday for going back to work. When I got home she had just fallen asleep for a nap and I curled up next to her. When we woke up she was mad at me for going to work and punished me for ten minutes. -- I talked to Grammy this morning and she said they all had Lexie withdrawls and started picking up some of her mannerisms after we left. She said that Barbara is still having Lexie withdrawls and is fascinated with her saying, "You can do it, Daddy", and "You can do it, Momma", when she wanted us to do something, specifically get up on the trampoline.


Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, relatives, cats, silicone ear plugs, jacuzzis, and Scarlet at the Vista Optics in Fred Meyers for repairing and cleaning my glasses for free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pics...pics...post some pics...maybe I will just have to come over sometime this week, switch keys and see some pics....welocome home...!!!