Friday, March 24, 2006

We're the kids in America, Everybody live for the music-go-round...

Friday, March 24, 2006
Whew, It’s Friday!  I’m leaving in 45 minutes for Frank’s dental appointment.  Then, we’ll see if I can get an eye appointment for a new prescription.  Then to PetSmart to see if we can get the picture of Thumper’s graduation.  Since I’ll only be here a half day, and half my day yesterday was eaten up by having to do the mail, I’m really busy.  So, short blog day and small blog week.  It’s been fairly busy at work and staring at the screen while I type has really been giving me a headache.

Word(s) of the day:  ANGEL

Lexie log:  I just got off the phone with Lexie and Daddy.  Lexie slept in today and was just waking up when I called.  She was so cute, Daddy kept asking her if she was going to wake up and she kept saying, “Nope” in her cute sleepy voice.  I put her on speaker and made the whole office listen.

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, Gramma Betty, pets, God moments, Felix, Jan, Val, Cherri, Carrie, Lana, Tracy, Michelle, cards, purple, soft, smiles, warm fuzzies, butterflies, and life.

No comments: