Wednesday, March 01, 2006

On the good ship, Lollipop, it's a short trip to the candy shop...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Bye February.  Hello March.  Looking forward to longer, warmer days, and spring.  – Thumper graduates today.  And…we’re going to sign up for the next class.  I’m very pleased.  – Thumper was a mischievous little horse today.  Lexie still likes to sit in her high chair sometimes to eat.  Frank went out back while she was in it to pick up Thumper Doo, and Thumper locked him out of the house.  Super.  He was able to find his way in, but that’s scary.  – I just got finished looking at my Aunt’s (Sue’s) blog.  I haven’t been there in a while and had some catching up to do.  I am so impressed with the quilt work she does.  Growing up, I never imagined that quilts could be such amazing art.  I still have the quilt uncle Fred made years ago too.  – At work right now I’m running some super long report that’s keeping all my other stuff from running.  At this rate, I’ll have to log in from home to make sure it doesn’t hang and prevent the backup.  Bugging me.


Word(s) of the day:  QUILT

Lexie log:  Lexie is almost completely over her cold.  – Her sentences are wonderful.  She answers the phone now when I call home.  I love to listen to her tell me what is going on in her day.

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, Betty, pets, class, colors, and life.

No comments: