Wednesday, February 23, 2005

All I need is the air that I breathe, and to love you...

Well, against uncle Steve's better judgment...


Click ME!

What time is it?

Is it something about February 23 that makes people say, "Easter's coming"? It has happened a bit this morning.

Left my photo server software utility running on the home computer, so no Lexie pics loaded this morning. We were looking for one last night for our desktop wallpaper and found a whole bunch of really cool baby pictures we forgot about. A lot of ooooohhing and aaaahhing went on, oh how precious and adorable. Even though she two years old, I will probably post a lot of her older baby pictures. To get caught up ya' know.

Word(s) of the day: INFINITESIMAL

I actually used that word in a meeting yesterday. It just popped out of my mouth.

Lexie log: I am quite convinced that Lexie actually said, "Love you Daddy" last night. We constantly tell her we love her, but for some reason, even with all her mimicking, she never says the word love. Is this odd? She also forms three to four word sentences, but won't answer the question, "How old are you?", no matter how many times we rehearse it with her. But, if you say the word 'orange', she is more than happy to say 'orange', right back at you. I'm pretty sure she understands the concept of the words 'me', and 'you'. She will even throw a verb in between them and communicate with us, but she still hasn't spoken the words 'I love you'.


Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, communication, angels, a positive attitude, creativity, sunshine, photosynthesis, electricity, enzymes, and synapses.


Has anyone noticed I really like the word 'odd'?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to my atomic watch the time at that site is 5 seconds fast. In addition to being easily distracted I like to know what time it really is. I remember airplane museums and I remember tantrums. David still owes me $50 for a dinner that I spent standing outside the restaurant because I was too afraid to go back in and he was to angry to settle down. Just as soon as you get used to tantrums a new phase begins.

Anonymous said...

According to my atomic watch the time at that site is 5 seconds fast. In addition to being easily distracted I like to know what time it really is. I remember airplane museums and I remember tantrums. David still owes me $50 for a dinner that I spent standing outside the restaurant because I was too afraid to go back in and he was to angry to settle down. Just as soon as you get used to tantrums a new phase begins.