Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Funiculi Funicla

Well, as I find too often, user error is to blame, not the Hello product. AFTER I uninstalled it on my work computer, I went home yesterday to find that I was logged on still at home. Ooops! Problem solved.

Word(s) of the day: VOMIT MUNCHER

Beautiful spring-like day here in Portland! My mind is drawing a complete blank. I think the blue sky and sun is sapping ever ounce of attention out of me.

The bathroom post of the day: As TT just articulated, we have many odor issues in this office. Today's smell de Jour is brought to you by the paper towels in the dispenser in the bathroom. I myself have a bit of head congestion, so my olfactory judgment is inconclusive. The general consensus is that they smell of animal urine; reminiscent of rodent cage bedding after much use. Nice.

Lunch is long over now. I got distracted multiple times and forgot this screen was even up. I strongly dislike being asked to do a task and not being able to complete it. Boss man just requested a report that is too complex for me to do in report writer and I feel as though I have failed. Get over it! Ok.

Oh yah, Frank read the blog entry about door hinge from a few days ago, and it started the whole silly conversation/humorous arguement over again.

Lexie log: Frank called today and said the Lexie's five year old second cousin Marissa got a hold of some scissors and decided to trim her own hair. She used to have really long hair. She did a hack job on it that had to be "repaired" by a salon. Now she has short hair. I wonder how Roxanne (mom) and Christopher (dad) feel about that. Just last night I noticed that I can now put Lexie's bangs behind her ears. I hope she learns to do it herself soon, because the battle with her hair getting in her eyes is so needing to be over. Between the fine, soft curls and Daddy's obstinate resolve against bangs, her hair almost always looks a mess. It sure is beautiful curly hair and amazing blue eyes. Some have actually said she looks like a child model.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Albertson's dollar movie rentals, purple soft fuzzy gloves, eyeglass cleaner, static electricity, birds, the coast and angels.

No comments: