Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Ring my bell...rign my bell

No real blog to speak of for lunch today. Working through lunch. Very busy, month end close tomorrow, still have 9,000 plus batch to complete, and a meeting at 2:30pm. Made reservations for the three of us to stay at the Phoenix for the Prism user group meeting. Lexie's first hotel trip. Room cost the same with three or one, so clinic is paying in full.

Word(s) of the day: BUMMER

It's really a bummer when you have a cube mate unhappy and not feeling well. The ambience here is volatile and icky and I don't want to be here anymore. Nice break of sunshine right now is helping.

Lexie log: We drew more crayon art last night and had fun. Watched Tom and Jerry the movie. Her horse whinny is improving. I'm sure there is something else but work is very distracting right now. I sure hope she reads these some day and enjoys. I do lover her so!

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Myrtie the vacuum, the chicken dance, Frank fixing the sink and cleaning the deck carpet, Lexie's laughter and the sparkle in her eyes, Mom Betty and her prayers, sunny days, and Mom and Dad.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Lexie is going to love all of this when she is able to read it. I think its a great idea--an online scrap book in a way. Although, if she didnt like it Im sure that would be a real bummer. (lol, had to use the word of the day!)