Tuesday, February 08, 2005

We are Siamese if you please...

Ok, now I'm pissed at the "Hello" application I have been using to host the pictures for this blog. For two days now it keeps logging me off within seven minutes of logging in, then automatically logs back on in 20 or so seconds. The amount of time it lets me stay on, and the amount of time before automatically logging back on appear to be completely random. After the first few evictions I figured I tried to race the damn thing. It seemed as if I would have enough time before it kicked me out to send one picture. No. Mad, mad, mad.

Poop talk: More exciting bathroom issues up here. TT just discovered fresh fecal on the floor. Inocently enough she went to clean it up, thinking it was coffee of chocolate. NO! Doh doh head, don't smell it! Now, all the B.O. (business office) is a buzz with laughter and jokes about the dolop of poop. I had to seriously hold back a good vomit while she told the story.


Word(s) of the day: CONNIVING

I am cycling back and forth between feeling sick and well today. I was wearing a surgical mask to protect co-workers earlier, but got really 'sick' of it, so screw it. It was cute too, Val even drew a pink smiley face on it for me.

Lexie log: This week she has started emptying her bedroom toy box on a daily basis. She just takes everything out a puts it on the floor. She has a new word too. Chocolate. She loves a little low-fat chocolate milk as a treat. She runs around the house yelling "Chockat!" with her chocolate milk held high above her head or out in front of her. Mmmmm, sugar. She is also getting under-foot a little more often. I have a pair of pajamas that the pants are super baggy and stretchy, and she loves to try to crawl up my leg. Odd. This weekend she tried to do this when she was really, really tired, and I was really, really on the go doing chores. Not a good combination. She threw a fit every time I tried to walk. I am flattered that I am still her favorite toy.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, chocolate milk, e-bill pay, audio books, nicknames, smiles, Google, and being a mommy.

No comments: