Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Baby's gone, Where is she? Peek-a-boo, Now I see! Gone again, where'd she go? Peek-a-boo, I found her toe!

I just looked up the lyrics to "On Top of Old Smokey..." Very depressing lyrics. No wonder they changed it to spaghetti and cheese for the kids song. We took preventative measures against a potential nasal assault this morning. TT noticed the door to the room of rest was shut for an extended period and one of our top offenders MIA with her office door closed. We started up the fans, opened the windows and sprayed (at least I did) bath and bodyworks' 'violet bouquet'. Worked great. Thanks to KC and Carrie for purchasing and transporting the wonderful Toffee Hazel Nut Latte. Went to the gym at 4:15 so I could not have to go after work. It was awesome, and I really hope I can make my self continue with that schedule. It's so much nicer.

Word(s) of the day: SEWAGE SURFER

Lexie log: Grammy came over and played with Lexie yesterday. She got to play on her swing, and mostly in her room. Lexie would take Grammy in her room and close (slam) the door, and then I would just hear laughter and play. Every time Grammy comes over before I get home, Lexie has a fit when I show up. I think she's being possessive and wants Grammy all to herself. It kind of cute in a 'I know your not really rejecting me, just loving your Grammy' kind of way.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, the '24' in 24 Hour Fitness, puzzles, water, music, and happy people.

No comments: