Friday, July 29, 2005

If not for the courage of the fearless crew, the Minnow would be lost , the Minnow would be lost...

Ok, more excitement at to not-so-OK Corral. I have very limited time to blog today, so this will probably be short. Issues are coming and going like flies to feces today. I'm sure that I will elaborate at a later date, but today I am cramming for vacation. My goal is to have month end closed and inbox cleaned on Monday, spend Tuesday with any A/R, and then off. Issue are revolving around start times for work, which is something that is a huge deal for me since I live so far from hear and have my Lexie at home. We shall see how this pans out. -- In the meantime...Got off the phone with Mom a bit ago. Never gets dark in Alaska this time of year. Sounds absolutely cool. Vacation bells are ringing, can you hear them??

Word(s) of the day: LABYRINTH OF TURMOIL

Lexie log: We had another knock-down-drag-out last night over eating versus play. When she wakes up from her nap, the first thing she wants to do is spend time with Mommy and Daddy, especially since we haven't had much time to play between when I got home and when she fell asleep. But...She really wanted to swing and Daddy had made her up her favorite pasta and peas. She would sit to eat for anything, so we eventually had to turn of tv's and attention until she got bored with complaining and begging. Then she turned back into her little angel self and all was well.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, swimming, coffee, that my resume is all ready at any time if I need it, Monster.com, ducks, how easy it is to drive to work at 6:00am, and vacation.

No comments: