Friday, July 08, 2005

Hey Andy did you hear about this one? Tell me, are you locked in the punch? Hey, Andy are you goofing on Elvis? Hey, baby. Are you having fun?

My performance review is almost a month over due. A couple days ago, boss lady said she was writing it. I turned it in on June 15th. Today is payday, in fact if I end up getting a raise, this would be the second check since my anniversary date. -- I was in a groovy mood this morning, but I'm a little soured by the last phone conversation. I was pretty excited about weekend plans, but when I shared my ideas, my usually coveted decisions, I detected a note of disdain in the reply. No, I don't have everything planned out, just some ideas. Ah, well I guess you can't win 'em all... -- Poop diddlee ooop. **Big sigh** Note: Carrie is self described demon spawn. I also just volunteered myself to help out on the Hood to Coast run at the end of August. I love to volunteer for things like this, but I may have jumped the gun, boss lady says no small children or pets. There must be some way to work this out. -- Oh yeah, I almost forgot...I seem to have lost my most recent jury duty summons. I must now go and see how to resolve this before I get into any trouble. I keep having it pushed back because of letters HR sends it, but eventually I will have to get it over with, better sooner than later.


Word(s) of the day: TICKLEY ITCH

Lexie log: I really can't believe how fast she is learning new words, and how much she is talking. Every day it amazes me. This morning I talked with her on the phone a little. She had just woken up and was telling me that she was sleepy. -- We plan on going out to Detroit Lake tomorrow. I hope the weather is nice and that we get a decent start out there.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, weekends, coffee, music, movies, reclining couches, and rubberbands.

No comments: