Friday, January 20, 2006

Big Ship Pon De Ocean That A Big Titanic, I like To Move It Move It, Ya Like To (MOVE IT!)

Friday, January 20, 2006

Ok, end of the week.  No more Vacation for Val.  Her desk is totally sabotaged for when she returns Monday, and she’s the last one in, so we’ll all be here to witness the whole thing.  Let me back up a moment… Val is a comedian.  She is also a practical joker.  Tuesday, she called in and got Jan and pretended to be an angry elderly women, didn’t make any sense, well…just enough to look like she really was a patient, and wouldn’t let Jan put her on hold.  So…Monday is payback day.  The last time she played a joke on Jan, I got her back with the old mouse-ball-removal shtick.  This time, everyone has chipped in and her whole desk is booby-trapped.  

http://www.discoverfun.com/pranks/office.html

Word(s) of the day:  SHTICK

Lexie log:  Major guilt trip last night.  She was super tired.  When I got home from work, she was falling asleep on the floor, but she woke up and stayed up.  No nap by 7:30, I want to go watch My Name Is Earl, and she is having a cow every time I try to leave her side.  She wants me to watch Barney with her.  I think I need to spend more time in the evenings with her.  I’m so incredibly jealous of her Daddy who gets to care for her every day.  I just don’t think he knows how blessed he is with this.  – Last night we went to Chipotle’s to celebrate our anniversary, and while Daddy was picking up our order, Lexie and I walked Thumper around the block.  – Tomorrow we go swimming, Sunday swim lesson with both grandmothers.

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, soup, lotion, flowers, highlighters, laughter, puddles, and life.

No comments: