Monday, January 23, 2006

Went from Phoenix, Arizona all the way to Tacoma, Philedelphia, Altanta, L.A.

Monday, January 23, 2006
Not much to blog about.  Didn’t have the greatest Sunday.  It was a little anti-climatic after swim.  I have some irritability issues to work on.  –I did watch a good football game.

Word(s) of the day:  BLASÉ

Lexie log:  Lexie and I got to spend some good time together this weekend.  – Grammy and Gramma Betty both came to her swim lesson.  I had forgotten about our swim time Saturday night until 6:02 and she hadn’t had a nap since she woke up at 8:00 that morning.  I could really see the difference in her swimming the past two weeks at class.  Yesterday in class, she wouldn’t kick her legs straight and swim to Teacher AJ.  In fact, she jumps in and floats under water with her legs all frogged out.  We decided that she misses the Saturday evening playtime and isn’t serious about listening if we don’t go.

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, swimming, weekends, humor, laughter, and life.

No comments: