Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.... (or not)

Thursday, December 22, 2005
Horrible news this morning.  I got to work and there was a voice message from Frank that there was a news story about a police related shooting in Molalla at Blueberry Sunrise farm, Colleen’s pygmy goat farm.  Lexie’s cousin Joseph was shot and Lifeflighted to Emanuel after pointing a gun at an officer responding to Colleen’s 911 call.  Not good.  I just heard from Frank again and he will be ok.  He was intoxicated at the time.  My thoughts are with Colleen right now.

Word(s) of the day:  ENCHILADA

Lexie log:  Lexie and I walked Thumper yesterday when I got home.  It was nice, but it’s raining so hard today that I think we’ll pass.

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, Colleen, Mom and Dad, Lifeflight, macaroni and cheese, and life.

No comments: