Friday, December 30, 2005

Du na neer neer neer neer neer neer neer....

Friday, December 30, 2005
Interview number six of seven in eight minutes.  My favorite candidate is the interviewee from yesterday afternoon.  I’m curious to see how next week, and month/year end goes with Seth gone.  Won’t be dull.  –I’m having a moment of tension.  I’m a bit frustrated with the fact that these old charges aren’t being coded and entered.  I’m just not going to get worked up about it.  – We’re looking for a doghouse for Thumper.  It’s been raining so much here, we’ve toyed with the idea of starting working on an Ark.  Thumper doesn’t seem to mind racing out in the yard and getting wet, the cats are pretty housebound, however.  I must say that I am looking forward to longer days and warmer weather.  

Word(s) of the day:  VELOUR EMANCIPATION

Lexie log:  She refused almost all day to tell her Daddy “Happy Birthday Daddy!”  I started trying to get her to say over the phone on break, but she refused.  I don’t think she wants to share birthdays with anyone.  She still asks me for her birthday at least every other day, and I keep telling her only one per year.  Maybe next year I’ll give her mine too.

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, three day weekends, pictures, Benadryl, creamer, liberation from negativity, and did I mention weekends?

No comments: