Thursday, December 01, 2005

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear LEXIE, Happy birthday to you!

Thursday, December 01, 2005
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY LEXIE!     

I called and talked with her on the phone earlier.  I asked her how old she was today and she said, “I’m three!”  So cute.  Tonight when I get home, we will wrap her View-master present, put three candles on her cake and have a mini-birthday celebration.  Then next weekend we will have a bigger party.

I spent most of my lunch on the phone with Frank discussing the fact that his new long johns bottoms are nowhere to be found.  --  It was supposed to snow 3-5 inches today, but that fizzled out.

Word(s) of the day: COBALT

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, sense of humor, keyboard trays, and life.

No comments: