Friday, November 11, 2005

They say this cat Shaft is a bad mother, SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I'm talkin' 'bout Shaft. THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

Friday, November 11, 2005
So far so good.  My day is going very well. The only thing I still seem to be having trouble grasping is patient statements; reading the current spreadsheet is complicated and I’m not familiar with the scheduling process and the cycles.  Eventually.  The manager and I just completed an interview with our second new auditor, Cherri.  So Linda starts Monday, and Cherri in two weeks.

Word(s) of the day: RELEASE

Lexie log:  She tried to re-organize the dog shampoo section at Petco.  She loves to re-align objects.  She was also very tired and lay down on the floor.  – We are going to try to go swimming Saturday.  We will definitely be taking Thumper to Gramma Betty’s.  Sunday morning I have to call the swim center to enroll her in next session.  

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, Fridays, weekends, and carbonation.

No comments: