Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Butterflies and zebras, And moonbeams and fairy tales, That's all she ever thinks about, Riding with the wind.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Tomorrow is Lexie’s birthday.  We’re not going to have a party with guests etc. until the weekend after next.  Frank and I will probably get a small gift and wrap it, a small cake with three candles and do a little celebration.  –  Work has been super busy.  I did technical lead stuff plus report writer stuff, and fee schedule projects, training Cherri, I posted a $9,500 batch, and yesterday Seth was out.  The dot matrix printers upstairs had software issues when printing grouped reports, so I had a call into Cerner about that.  Then I added a new printer to Adam’s box, then the two boxes down in radiology lost connection to PRISM but could ping each other.  The wiring here is a conundrum of antiquated and newer mishmash of crudola.  Following Seth’s email instructions I followed the labyrinth of cables and tweaked and tugged at connections.  Still nothing. Then when the administrator came in, he did the same thing and it worked.  Wahh.  – My cold is starting to wind down.  – I’m already sick of Christmas music.  – I better get back to work.

Word(s) of the day:  MONSTROSITY

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, advil cold and sinus, Tylenol cold medicine, soda pop, Mom and Dad, my kitties and Thumper, weekends, Outlook calendar and reminders, phones, and sleep.

No comments: