Thursday, March 03, 2005

It's hard to get by just upon a smile

I'm wondering this morning if I might need to be tested for sleep apnea. I just took a quiz from a brochure and scored a seven out of ten. According to the material, you only need three to show symptoms. I am literally tired of being tired. It's is not so bad sometimes, but others it is almost painful to be awake. I am not an insomniac. I am out like a light within five minutes of my head hitting the pillow. I just don't seem to get rest from my sleep sometimes. This week has been like that for me. I've decided that I will keep exercising for another month to see if that helps it, and if this doesn't change, I'll talk to the doc about it.

Word(s) of the day: CHARCOAL

Lexie log: She is getting better at talking on the phone. I just got of the phone with her. It is a gorgeous day outside and I told her to drag her Dad out to play in the backyard. I love the little nonsense words she uses to string together the real words she knows. My favorite is "Doogadoockado", and then there is "Minamanumanuan." "Mommy? Dubbadunna doogadoockado Penny? Minamunumanuna Daddy munumuna muna. Bye." That was the conversation we had just now. -- I'm excited about the aquarium this weekend. I've heard so far that the weather is supposed to be great. If we take the R.V., I'd like to try to remember to bring her trike to see if she can ride somewhere. Her feet are almost long enough to push the pedals one revolution, but not quite without thick soled shoes on. Last time we tried, we went up and down our hall. She had a blast. It was kind of difficult to turn around though. And then after awhile she became more interested in the tassels. This tricycle was a gift from Grammy and Grampa. It was ordered custom online. Lexie, Frank and I sat on the phone with Grammy and picked out the color of each part from the pedals and wheels to the grips. Each time we would show Lexie a choice of color she would choose purple, so she has a beautiful purple trike. -- Easter is coming we don't know what we are doing yet. Maybe this year we will go to a public egg hunt, but I'm not sure yet.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, hammocks, flowers, rainbows, people watching and compassion.

No comments: