Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?

Happy Birthday Dad! Grampy Scotto is 62 today. I love my dad so much! Intelligent, grounded, kind, compassionate, spiritual, handsome, incredibly funny, quirky, with a great sparkle in his green eyes. I love you Dad! Let me know what you and Mom come up with for you schedule for the next 62.

I don't get Blockbuster's new 'no more late fees' deal. We just rented 'The Incredibles' last night, and I was curious so I read the receipt. It says, "No more late fees". Says the movie is due back on the 17th by midnight, but if we keep it until the 24th we bought it, and we owe and additional $16.70. So what about the days in between? Can we keep it until with 22nd with no additional charge? I must find this out.

According to there website, that's about the gist of it anyway. We have until the 23rd and then they consider it purchased. Then we have another 30 days to return it for a credit minus restock fee. Cool.

Breaking news from TT's hubby Licksan: Scott Peterson got the death penalty for the murder of his wife and unborn child. What a creep. Seems like there are way to many husbands killing their families over the last few years. Icky trend. This guy was a piece of work. I can't even describe it right now without shaking my head.

Word(s) of the day: GIST

Lexie log: Yesterday, I was so beat from who knows what, so instead of going to the gym, like a good girl, I went for a nap day a day early. Lexie had already napped, but she knew Mommy was tired so she came up and tucked me in, crawled under the blanket, said, "Mommy tired", pretended to snore, and stared at me with a huge smile on her face, waiting for me to fall asleep. It was precious. When I finally had kept my eyes closed long enough (it was hard not to peak at her), she left to go play loudly in the living room. We watched most of the Incredibles, great movie, and played with the new bubble set Grammy got her Monday. It was pretty neat, but it sure did get a lot of bubble snot on the floor. Frank ended up having to mop again, and Lexie slipped. We've decided to save the bubble for outside from now on. I just got of the phone with Daddy and he and Lexie are watching the movie again.

Today I am grateful for Frank and Lexie, rest, Mom and Dad, stuffed animals, bubbles, and weekend activities.

No comments: