Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Yo, wassup with the l-o-c

I guess I'm just not as funny as I could be. I was just slightly offended with some one else's blog entry. Why are my feelings hurt? I would love to be a stay at home mom, even though I know it would be more work. This sista-hood I would love to belong to and can't help the fact that I am not a privileged member. I only get one chance at this life and even though I am blessed in so many ways that I never want to take for granted, I still can't help sometimes miss that I don't get to stay home and have more children. I already know that I am pissy today, I'm going on a three day not-so-great sleep binge. Oh well, another exclusive network of under appreciated and overly bitter friends I don't have to worry about not keeping in contact with.

Word(s) of the day: FUNKY COLD MEDINA

I am not fond of network pricing issue projects. In fact, I have a strong distaste for them.


Lexie log: We are on a summer dress kick starting last weekend. I found a bunch of dresses from Aunt Colleen. They are in perfect condition and cute as can be. Even though it is still the end of winter, the weather has been perfect for them. She does love to wear them. She is the perfect little tom-boy in a dress. -- Her communication skills are getting better on a daily basis. It is amazing, almost every day she comprehends something new and/or is able to express her thoughts. It is some amazing snowball effect as she applies the communication rules she has learned and figures out new ones. So much fun, it flies by so fast. -- This summer I hope we get to do more activities. I would love for us to go to Alaska, go camping, go whale watching, weekend trips to the zoo, go to the aquarium in Newport, beach trips, Silver Falls, the river. Just everything.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, garlic, Frank's new go to sleep in a good mood philosophy, ABBA, Chai tea, my new swimsuit, and wings.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I just wanted to say hello to ya and let you know that even though I have no idea about the sista-hoods of motherdom. You are doing what you have to do to raise your child and that is highly comendable. It must suck not to be there for alot of things during her daily activities but as she grows over the years she will be proud of you and recognize what you did to make the life of your family a happy and comfortable one. So I believe, anyways!!!