Wednesday, April 20, 2005

At the Copa... Copacababan, the hottest spot north of Havana

Dad (my Dad) is coming over to this side of town today, and we are going to have lunch. I'm so excited. I already asked Barb if it is OK if he comes up for a tour and she said it's no problem. I am running out of work to do today. All my batches are posted, the mail isn't in yet, there are a few back bills for me to check on, I have 24 accounts to work on my A/R and two rejected electronic claims to research. When that is done, I have an ancient web page project that Jeff gave me last year. He wanted me to go through our Internet and Intranet Web sites and make a screen print of every page to put in a binder. I really do believe that it is one of his crazy little ideas that we all know he gets. Some one earlier today mentioned that he just gets a bug up his wazoo and has to have these funky little projects to distribute. It seems that in our department, Gina and I get the brunt of these projects, but everyone has had one at some point or another. Any who, I'm blogging early since I won't be here for lunch.

Mom (my Mom) got our non-refundable tickets to Alaska yesterday. So, it is way official, we are going to Alaska in August. This is an awesome present Mom and Dad. We are so excited.!

Dad is here! Just talked to him on his cell phone while he was a block away and waved out the window. Going to lunch in half hour.

Word(s) of the day: MISPOCHE, NASHERAY

Lexie log: Wow! Another night when we all go to bed at the same time. This is a habit I can get used to. She did refuse to eat her half a Scooby Doo vitamin the other day. First time she's done that, and she hasn't done it again since. I'm glad we found a vitamin for her. -- Yesterday was very nice weather and the evening, although it was cooler, was still nice. We put Lexie in sweats and let her run around out in the backyard in the dark with the flash light. It was fun. Wore me out. I would run and hide around the side of the house and she would run after me. Then I would jump out and we would laugh and run back around the house. She had fun spotlighting Turkey, who is always a good sport with her games. She check out most of the backyard via flashlight. It was just too fun.

Ok, got to go.

Ok, back from lunch. Great lunch. I sure to love Mom and Dad!

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, nice grassy yard, fish, fresh air, bookmarks, paperclips, teeth, city planners, and most especially mispoche.

No comments: