Thursday, April 28, 2005

Motion in the ocean, His air hose broke...Lots of trouble, Lots of bubbles, He was in a jam, S'in a giant clam!

People in glass houses, should not throw bricks. It's 12:30pm and I am tired of working. Lead by example?!? I'm mean I probably goof off more than my share, and I'm no workaholic, but REALLY! Forget the projects, issues, and employee reviews that are all over due... I think I'll go home now and clean my fish tank, go to the store and pick up some cheese, go to the gym and run for an hour, come back to work, chat for a while, then clock out and call it a day. How does that sound? I'm done with my bitter sarcasm for now. Thanks for letting me share.

Word(s) of the day: FILIBUSTER

Lexie log: I wonder how she is going to be about getting up so early Saturday for the March of Dimes walk. I expect it should turn out to be a blast not matter. I'm not sure we'll make the entire course though. We shall see. Looks like we may pick up Jan on the way in so she doesn't have to ride the Max that early. There was a decent lightning storm last night that Lexie missed every last bit of because she was eating her dinner. Next time. She eats sooooo slow and there is no way I want to rush her. It's an excellent habit that I don't want to ruin. She does already finish on part of her meal at time though. Last night it was the chicken, then the pasta, then the corn. I'm the opposite. I eat the vegetable, then any side, then the main course. I save the tastiest (to me) for last, and she gets right down to business. I think I'll start using her technique, It's probably healthier. When I got off the phone with Daddy at lunch. He said she was tearing up the house, which actually means she's attempts to put everything she owns on the living room floor. If it's nice out again this evening maybe she can continue her current yard project. She pulls up every dandelion wish and shakes all the seeds off, which of course creates new dandelions for her to eventually pull.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, movies, toes, pillows, forks, mirrors, laughter, and happiness.

No comments: