Friday, April 29, 2005

On the good ship lollipop, it's a sweet trip to the candy shop.

March of Dimes tomorrow. So far I have $75.00 in donations. Exactly half of my goal. Oh well, better than $0! It's Friday, and it's payday!

I'm annoying myself today. I'm having these old traits I don't like, like butting in on other peoples conversations and boasting. I think it's time to turn on the old RIO and work on the last half of volume four of Mr. Norell and Jonathan Strange. Awesome book. This weekend I want to rent Zoolander again. Haven't seen it since it first came out, and I really loved that one. Maybe we'll have and Owen Wilson fest and watch Shanghi Noon again too. Jackie Chan is awesome. We watched 'Meet the Fockers' last night. It was a fun movie; Streisand and Hoffman were awesome, DeNiro gave me the creeps, and I don't really like Stiller in this roll.

I went to transfer funds for half of May rent online, and system slowness coupled with incorrect error message caused me to transfer double. Hmm. Not good.

Rubber band ball update: The exact size of a baseball...I think.

Word(s) of the day: WHITE LIGHT

Lexie log: She sure does love to dance! We danced the closing credits music for Jimmy Neutron last night. She loves to learn new moves. I've taught her to touch her fingertips over her head and spin around like a ballerina. She tries to imitate any new move you show her, but doesn't quite have command or mental understanding of body parts, so moves that involve multiple joints (like the chicken wings flapping) don't work so well for her yet. -- I hope the weather tomorrow is decent. I'm going to try to bring the video and photo camera. -- The whole week she has gone to bed on schedule. It's really great. She still sleeps mostly with us, but she won't want to forever. She ate every last bite of dinner last night and is learning to drink out of a trainer cup now.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, phones, rubber balls, calculators, staples, provisions, and facial muscles.

No comments: