Friday, April 08, 2005

DO-RE-MI-FA-SO-LA-TI...DO

Today I am just this side of ho-hum. I'm not depressed or tired, just heavier than usual. I'm prone to spacing out and distraction. Off center, out of balance. Reminds me of a great flick I've seen a few times title KOYAANISQATSI. Music by Phillip Glass. Great watch. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I forgot to put on my mood ring this morning. Is it possible that the ring now possesses my mood? Ya, wadeva.

Word(s) of the day: MURKY DISPOSITION

Happy Birthday Val! I do believe I've had enough of KCs seven layer dip for today. One thing I've learned about this blog, content first, format later.

Lexie log: She is just so fun to listen to. I can't get over it. Everything she says is so fresh and heart felt. Even when she is throwing a fit she is so genuine. She is still dragging around Mylar Sponge Bob. It absolutely breaks my heart when I am doing something else and she just wants me to go into the living room, sit down with her and play. If it were up to us, nothing would ever get done. Daddy and I were running around doing laundry and making the bed and she just wanted me all to herself. Such a blessing she is. -- Daddy gave her dessert last night, her first ho ho, with caramel no less. Bouncing off the walls. She was a happy bouncy thing for a while.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, soundcards, wings, spiders, weekends, laughter, and water.

No comments: