Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Cuz' the man from Mars won't eat bars if the TV's on.

My in box is empty, my in box is empty! For the first time in over a year and a half! TT and Carrie are having another poop discussion. The window is open. Karina has an issue with me not wearing my shoes and walking through the office. My gum just lost it's taste. Now it's in the trash can. Awesome breeze from outside. Madonna is singing 'Borderline' on the radio. TT is sorting the mail, Carrie is researching 'nursing facility crap'. Val is running the daily prints off the dot matrix. Gina is harassing Val. Lana is chuckling at something or another. My rubber band ball is larger than a baseball. Now we are discussing that Madonna is cool during this phase, but went downhill somewhere around 'Material Girl.' Now I'm listening to a message from Frank asking where Lexie's slippers are and about Charlie sleeping next to the filter intake and looking like he is dead. Now I am calling him back. Carrie smells something funny and I told her it's my feet Just told Frank the slippers are in the hamper and Charlie does sleep their. By Carrie, have fun in the rest room.

List of items we purchased at the Just a Dollar store; Frank got me a dolphin mood ring that I love, Lexie's sun glasses, Lexie's tablet of colored construction paper, two bamboo back scratchers, laser toy, non-functioning flashlight, four pairs of socks, key chain, and cat treats that they won't eat.

Word(s) of the day: XENON

Lexie log: Grammy is over playing with Lexie right now. Daddy gave her some tapioca pudding to give to her. She loves that pudding. I want to try to video tape her dancing to her favorite nursery rhyme VHS tonight. It is so cute. Last night she had chicken pieces, corn, mac an cheese, and a brownie for dinner. She is drinking out of a more grown up sippy cup now. Daddy swung her for a little bit on the back deck. She gets along famously with the cats. She climbs up on top of her changing table by herself, she also climbs into her car seat by herself. She just loves to draw with crayons. We just started the 'ribbit' game this weekend. There is a large, colorful, decorative frog decal on the living room window behind the couch. She sits on my lap and pushes my chin to that I have to look at the frog, and I tell her, "Yes, that's a frog." Then she pushes my head so that I'm facing her again, and she just stares at me for some random length of time, then she yells, "Ribbit!" and we hug each other enthusiastically. I love her so much!

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, music, laughter, video recorders, Prevacid, and empty inbox, and soup.

No comments: