Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I stumble into town just like a sacred cow...

I did get a couple comments on how unflattering my food photos are. Seems like the caca is going to hit the fan perhaps this time it will hit the mark. Caca has been flung at the fan many, many times missing wide each attempt. The catapult has grown and the amount of caca it holds is larger, perhaps this time it will stick. News at 11:00...

All my life, no middle name. Mom and Lloyd decided I should be able to pick out my own when I got older. Never did, close though. And thank goodness I didn't because it was goofy goofy goofy. I wonder if Mom would have actually let me go through with it, I was only about five. Well... now Carrie just decided to give me one because she was trying to scold me, and we all know that doesn't work with out a middle name. She chose Anne. I actually added the 'e' to the end, not really sure why, but it seems prettier. Rachel Anne. Hmm, not bad.

Word(s) of the day: BLUE JEWELRY


¡ Feliz Dia de las Madres!

Today is Mother's Day in Mexico.

Lexie log: She bit me! Something came over her last night and she started running around trying to bite Daddy and me. Daddy had jeans to protect him, but she kept going after my shirt. I made the mistake of picking her up, and she bit me on the shoulder! I have a little mark there now. I hate to say it, but it was funnier than heck. It also hurt like heck. This will not be a habit she takes on. She saw my reaction and the look of hurt and pain on my face, and she almost burst into tears. I didn't even have to scold her. -- We did my favorite thing yesterday. Grammy, Daddy, Lex and I wandered around Albertson's and then Just a buck. It has been raining here for a couple days straight, with no breaks, so we chose an indoor walk. I don't know why, but I just love shopping with Lexie. It has to be one of my favorite things. I heard from Daddy and Grammy that Lexie was a bit more grumpy than usual yesterday. I think she had and Gramma Grammy OD this weekend. This isn't a bad thing, just that she doesn't put on the angel attitude as much since she has seen so much of them all weekend. Grammy brought her two newish movies, by newish I mean new to her. The animations were made long ago. Thumbalina and something having to do with Trolls in Central Park.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, Oregon weather, Lying in bed listening to the rain on the deck roof through the open window, NASCAR, ice, Lexie's dancing, music, and family.

No comments: