Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Momma called the doctor and the doctor said, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Oi! And that's all I have to say about that!

Word(s) of the day: VIABLE ENUMERATION

Lexie log: We get to watch a new movie this weekend! My little baby girl is so awesome. Lexie was running into the kitchen and she fell and landed wrong on her fingers. Oh did she scream! First my heart fled out of my body, then I just wanted to scoop her up and hug it away. All better within minutes, yeah. She is always such a trooper, it's rare that she doesn't just bounce right back up again over just about any fall. -- She just start this new game...She gets about four inches away from my face while I'm asleep, and then waits patiently for me to wake up. My guess is that she does something subtle to speed up the process, but I don't know for sure...Since I'm asleep. I slowly open my eyes to this huge mischievous smile and a sparkle in her bright blue eyes. It's great.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, friends like Tracy, great co-workers/friends, marmalade (actually, I don't think I've ever had marmalade), mocha mix, my Mommy and Dad, and slippers at work.

No comments: