Monday, May 16, 2005

I've got my hush-puppies on, I guess I never was meant for glitter rock and roll.

Right now I'm on the phone with Lexie just a talking away. I put her on speaker phone and TT thought it was the cutest. She is so fun to listen to.

Now here we are back on another Monday. Still waiting for the other shoe to drop. I really don't want to be here today.

Lot's of people confused by my Rosarita, storm trooper, Stonehenge line from last week. It's an inside joke...Rosarita is Tracy.

Word(s) of the day: CLASSIC TABBY

Lexie log: We had a pretty quiet weekend. Saturday we all slept in and bummed around all day, picked up a new shower liner and some camping chairs. Saw a bean bag dolphin at Freddy's that I hope we can get Lex someday. Then we wandered around Albertson's for a while. Yesterday we vegged all day. I tried to watch one movie, but it sucked so I couldn't get past the first 18 minutes. Lex and I watched 101 Dalmations, and she opted to carry around a small plastic black Labrador instead of pink puppy all weekend. This morning, she woke me up shortly before my alarm, because her diaper was already really wet and she had to go to the bathroom. This, to me, is a huge accomplishment. She knew that if she went again it would totally leak through, so she made me get up and change her. Daddy and I are seriously considering letting her run around in just a summer dress this summer so she gets the practice. I think I'll start next weekend. Also want to see if she'll wear thong slippers, Sophia was wearing some at Lucas' party.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, KC's kindness, Rick's Salsa, Carrie bringing some of Rick's salsa to my desk while I was stuck on a phone call, Tami bringing in Rick's salsa to work, Grammy's Costco runs, nothingness, and everything else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there....This is Rosarita...as you know, I am out of the stormtrooper boot and hoping that you had a great weekend....the Rosarita, stormtrooper, stonehenge, lexie on the stairs comment made perfect sense...maybe it's just me...oh, yeah...I guess it is...

Anonymous said...

Hey there....This is Rosarita...as you know, I am out of the stormtrooper boot and hoping that you had a great weekend....the Rosarita, stormtrooper, stonehenge, lexie on the stairs comment made perfect sense...maybe it's just me...oh, yeah...I guess it is...