Thursday, October 06, 2005

But we're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy...

Not much to say today.  Seth out so doing IT, so far the TI880 dot matrix is down (again, this happened last time he was out also).  Waiting for maintenance contractor to show up. Oddly enough the print spooler is behaving so far.  Only had one computer problem to resolve in Help Desk type fashion so far.  Accounts Payable (Marylue) had issues with her IE home page returning Error message.  Fixed with ease and was called “a good soul”.  Month end close is today, so I will be doing application and OS backups for the HP UNIX in a bit.  Then for one of my other hats…Administrator (Jeff) wants separate reports by doc for Flex Sigs done in 2004 and 2005 for credentialing.  Manager (Barb) wants report by doc (w/page break) for flu shots given to under 18 during 2004-2005 flu season.  Also have report request from auditor (Scott) for OV 99213 for his bill type and payor for some time frame I can’t remember off the tiptop of my head.  Hat number three…Administrator Jeff refers to me as ‘analyst’ in email to PHCS network manager (Jennifer) and says that I will be reviewing the new fee list proposal for accuracy with a $65 conversion factor for 2004 RVUs. Hat number four…still have primary job of account auditor and should be posting payments and working accounts receivable report.  Halfway through posting $8,000 batch of payments, but still three more days of the month of October in my drawer.  In the off moments, I’m coordinating the Portland to Coast Walk relay team registration and collection the when I’m not blogging or playing Spider.  All sounds important enough, but it’s really nothing much.

Word(s) of the day: MAMBY-PAMBY

Lexie log:  Thanks to Carrie, Lexie watched both Scooby Doo and Scooby Doo Two last night.  When I got home we played for a while, watched movies, ate dinner, and she never took a nap.  I like when she doesn’t take a late afternoon nap, because she goes to bed easily with us at 10:00pm, however, it does mean she can be quite a grumpuss if she doesn’t head to bed earlier on her own, which she usually won’t stand for.  She tells Daddy she wants to be a movie star.

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, weekends, pay differential, LOST, the writing in the movie Shackles, Diet Pop, hand lotion, and calculators.

No comments: