Friday, October 21, 2005

Jane says, 'Have you seen my wig around? I feel naked without it'

Friday, October 21, 2005
Well, now my Froogle wish list is growing.  At the movie premier last night the media guy sitting in front of me had a 60GB black iPod.  I had never seen an iPod before.  If you could download audible books to it, it would be a dream come true.  That thing was cool!  Oh-a-my Gosh!  I just found out that Audible does support iPod and visa versa. Ok, so well, something to think about…I’m going to look into applying my BonusMail points towards one.  I’ve been accruing them for over two years, they ought to be worth something by now, I have close to 6,000 points.  – Carrie is going to bring in her old digital alarm clock for me to use until I can get one for myself.  Yes…Once again woke up too late to go swimming, in fact late for work.  Never heard a ring.  – The Legend of Zorro was a great movie.  Antonio and Katherine are awesome together.  I haven’t been to the movies in a while, since it’s so easy to get them at home.  I think the next time we go, we’ll be sure to catch a matinee or go on some time when the theater is half empty.  I just don’t like sitting that close to strangers.  Major personal bubble-space invasion.  The teenybopper next to me grated my nerves a few times.  By the end of the movie, she was curled up in the seat knees bent to her chest, feet occasionally resting on my knee.  She talked too loud, too much, and asked really dorky questions like, “Are they going to kill her?”  When she wasn’t forcing me to pay attention to her instead of the movie, I enjoyed myself.  Fun to watch.  I loved that it takes place where I was born, San Mateo. It did make it quite a late evening.  We didn’t get home until after 10:00pm.

Word(s) of the day:  CECROPIA

Lexie log:  She had a good time visiting with Gramma Betty last night.  She ate a cheese melt and squash and played with toys.  Gramma got her to keep a barrette in her hair the whole time.  She didn’t even take it out until we were almost home.  She said she likes Gramma’s house.  Gramma Betty turned on the huge crystal chandelier in the living room and Lexie fell in love with it.  – Even though she hadn’t had a nap all day, she stayed awake the whole way home and even stayed up and watched some TV.  Daddy had to put her to bed, I crawled into bed before she wore out.

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, Starbucks card from Jan, Vanilla nut Kahlua flavored coffee from Carrie, Fridays, weekends, free premier movies, children’s books from Barb, cell phones, Gramma Betty watching Lexie for a couple hours, and happiness.

No comments: