Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Don't get me wrong, if I split like light refracted, I'm only off to wander, Across a moonlit mile...

Today didn’t start off any better…It took me 40 minutes to get 5 miles on Sunset Highway.  I was 37 minutes late for work.  $20.00 of gas filled my tank up to half!  Hostile email confrontation with one of my oldest and bestest friends.  What next?  -- We watched ‘Surface’ last night.  Looks like another hopeful.  Nothing to compare with Lost though.  --   We have another two confirmed team members for or Portland to Coast relay team.  That’s positive.  --  I can’t get the damned camping thing out of my head though.  It’s taking every ounce of tranquility I can muster to not give a dissertation on how I feel about this.  --  Ok, another drop in the bucket.  A couple weeks ago I introduced Carrie to Chipotle’s and now the whole darned office is ordering for lunch and I can’t.  Wah wah wah.  I need a Waaahambulance!  -- Apparently its ‘hackles’ not ‘cackles’, I am obviously going to be a virgin dog owner.  I better do some studying.  I hope it’s not too hard to find an Akita puppy next spring…

Word(s) of the day:  ASK THE ETHER

Lexie log:  She got her new PowerBook Sponge Bob and Blue’s Clues.  Thanks to Grammy!  Another huge thing…Lexie starts swim lessons next Sunday!  I am sooooo excited.  The classes should be very good as the school has booths at the annual kids convention and in the Northwest Kids magazine.  It will be every Sunday until Christmas, starting next weekend.  Actually, we missed the first class last Sunday and they prorated the fee.  Thanks again Grammy!  

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, all my friends, The Incredibles, toys from Carrie, and stuff, not just physical stuff…all stuff, emotional too.

No comments: