Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My mind is set on overdrive, The clock is laughing in my face, A crooked spine, My sense dulled, Passed the point of delerium, On my own...here we go

Online banking dilemma last night:  Friday is payday, so I set up about five utilities and payments to be posted and released for the 30th (Friday).  Well, come to find out last night that the Progressive insurance payment was released on the 26th, two days ago, and now I have a negative balance!  I was so pissed and angry, and sad, and cried.  Frank calmed me down and suggested I try calling the bank, even though it was after 9:00pm.  Hoorah for Bank of America, they actually have real live people customer service reps available at that hour.  They told me that it was not bank error, so I must have mis-clicked, and not confirmed dates.  Bad Rachel!  I was obviously upset and the representative said they would waive the NSF fees (three of them).  Oh my goodness…$93.00 in fees! I should have had $74.00 this week until payday, but this payment went through the same day two other withdrawals did causing NSF on all of them. I am neurotically checking my bank balance, waiting for them to be removed as the phone representative said they would.  Even after they remove those, I’ll still be -$168.29 in the red until my paycheck is deposited midnight Friday.  What a pain.  – Hey, I did just discover that I could set up hotkeys for volume up and volume down on my work computers audio mixer.  I’m currently streaming 94.7 KNRK.  Still trying to figure out who General Electric is and how to get their album.  I swap between KNRK, CHARLIE, and KINK.  On occasion I go to the RIVER, and sometimes KGON.  Even been known to sample 95.5 JAMMIN to get Lexie boppin’ in the car.  – Forgot to mention that I totally screwed up a potato soup recipe I was trying in the crock-pot and after not really liking my last two pork chop attempts in said device, it is now Frank’s turn to experiment.  He has been asking for his turn since day one, but I keep jumping his turn because I was get so exited to try something.  One funky tasting pork chop meal, one bland pork chop meal, and one waste of perfectly good 16oz cheddar cheese and milk on burnt potato soup later, I guess I’ll take a break.  Crock-pot Karma… After he gets some in, I’ll do some more shredded beef enchiladas, so far my favorite right above SW chicken stew.  – Maybe the dog we get will be some type of Shepard; Australian, or White all are desirable to me.  I found some old pictures and am reminiscing about my stepmother, Margaret’s, parents German Shepards Duke and Max.  I’m looking at a picture of me and Duke that was taken back in the mid-seventies at Christmas time in Florida.

Word(s) of the day:  SHINY FLECK PLANTATION

Lexie log:  I forgot to mention that Grammy got her a couple new outfits Monday.  Two of them are pajammies and I put her in one last night after her bath.  It’s so darned soft that she becomes my favorite stuffed animal.  Whoever invented pajama material like that should be rich.  – I hear the weather will be taking a turn for the worse, so hopefully we will get out and try the bike trailer tonight.  Too lazy last night.  Lexie had just gone down for a nap when I got home so I crawled in next to her, and by the time we got up (her before me) it was getting late, and I knew there wouldn’t be enough light to stay out as long as Lexie would want to without throwing a fit.  Did I mention that I’m practicing for the world competition for longest run-on sentence?

I almost forgot to be grateful today, published this first without my gratitude list.

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, Bank of America and it’s compassionate reps and super service hours, nectarines (not the white ones so much though), streaming music, hotkeys, breading, animation, music, movies, Blockbuster, and camping.

No comments: