Thursday, September 29, 2005

Don't step outta this house if that's the clothes your gonna wear, I'll kick you outta my home if you don't cut that hair...

Ok, so all my accolades and praise to Bank of America should be directly focused on their Online Banking customer service.  Their regular customer service is on my poop list.  When the NSF fees weren’t gone yesterday, I called regular cust service and the representative was a cold, uncaring, unsympathetic doodoo head that kept repeating the same answer even though it wasn’t the answer to my question.  He said that they would not refund the NSF because it was user error, not bank error.  So I kept asking for the name of the person I had spoken with and asking for some type of explanation as to why that person told me without hesitation that the fees would be waived.  He just continued to repeat that the money would not be refunded.  I let my frustrations get a grip on me and hung up on the guy.  I sure can turn into a child when I get angry.  I called back to the Online Banking customer service and got a hold of someone who said that the request was put through incorrect and that she would try again.  Still waiting.  Ooops.  – After just registering yesterday morning to the KNRK listener club, I get home and Frank tells me there is a message from Karen at KNRK.  I call back to find out that I have won one of the four or five contests I entered after I registered.  Breakfast with their morning DJ, Greg, at Whole Foods with 23 other listeners.  She (KNRK Karen) told me immediately that if I wasn’t able to make it, no problem, but I should still come down to the station and pick up my prize package.  So, I’m taking an early lunch today and I’m going to drive over to KNRK and see what’s up.  That is the second time in as many years that I have won a radio station contest by entering online via their website.  Last year, Frank and I won tickets to a private live concert for BoDeans.  – Went swimming this morning, when I was getting in the pool (86 degrees feels a lot colder than Lexie’s 90 degree lesson pool) I threw my cool-down-kickboard across the pool to my lane and it took flight and ended up on the deck next to the far wall.  I was too lazy (odd when one is supposed to be ‘working out’) to get out of the pool and go back for it, so I did my cool-down backstroke.

Word(s) of the day:  BALUGA

Lexie log:  She loves her new bike trailer!  It’s great fun.  We all went for a small bike ride last night.  We do need to get her a smaller helmet for now that fits her.  The helmet was over her eyes the whole time.  Daddy doesn’t even think she could see, but somehow she was having a blast.  Where can you get cheap, quality helmets?  We’re already planning to go for another ride this afternoon.

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, bike trailer, bikes, gears, winning contests, and happiness.

No comments: