Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Reluctantly crouched at the starting line, Engines pumping and thumping in time, The green light flashes, the flags go up. Churning and burning...

"...they yearn for the cup. They deftly maneuver and muscle for rank. Fuel burning fast on an empty tank. Reckless and wild, they pour through the turns. Their prowess is potent and secretly stern...." And I could go on and on. One of my all time favorite tunes by one of my all time favorite bands. Three of my absolute favorites are Cake, Beck, and Jane's Addiction. Ohhhh love them all. -- Saw another movie last weekend to add to my all time favorite list. "House of Flying Daggers". Insanely beautiful, and of course, since it is foreign it doesn't follow conventional Americanized movie recipe with the every so trustworthy happy ending. I saw this on Saturday and it's still got me. -- Well it's officially started... We have eight team members for our Portland to Coast Walk Relay 2006.

Word(s) of the day: BUTT NUGGET SUSHI

Lexie log: I forgot to blog yesterday about our girls night in last Saturday night. We stayed up after Daddy went to bed, watched "the Incredibles" and shared a tub of KozyShack Old Fashioned Tapioca Pudding. Fun. Yesterday Grammy came to visit and it was clear Lex missed her visits. Down side was that by six o'clock she was over-tired, under-nourished and basically a Crabby Patty. Grammy got her a shark that swims in water. She loves it. -- Last night she wasn't ready for bed so she turned on the bedroom light, grabbed a book, crawled into bed next to me, pulled up the covers and we read for a while. It was awesome.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, PTCW relay, blueberries, snow peas, peanut butter toast, water, grapefruit segments, beautiful cinema, good music, love and happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your blog. Keep up the good work!

SHOCKING Laser Hair Removal
blog. It contains UNBELIEVABLE stuff about Laser Hair Removal.
Come and check it out if you dare ;-)