Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony...

It is so weird to be on eavesdropping on other people talking about how and why they’re fine without having children. I sooooo used to be saying that. “Like being able to do my own thing” etc. etc. It’s just odd… -- Yesterday, what a horrible, horrible day. After arguing with best friends, on to arguing with Mom. Then feeling sorry for myself for no Chipotle. The day just was nasty. Finish up the day with a nice argument with hubby. Is there something wrong with me, or is it just the recent full moon. I’m really hoping for a clean slate today, but I’m in a rather funky mood. – The new show ‘Earl’ was hilarious. – Fire alarm just went off because of Barb's bagel burning in the conference room toaster. I guess I just don’t have much to say today.

Word(s) of the day: OVERACTIVE LACRIMAL GLAND

Lexie log: I sure do love her. We sat on the couch and watched Monsters Inc. last night. Daddy wasn’t feeling to well and went to bed early before us, so it was girl TV night. We also went on a short walk around the court to look at the moon and the stars. We watched a small airplane’s fly directly over the court, first just a pair of flashing lights, one red and one green. Then we could actually make out the whole plane as it flew right over us. As usual, she jumped up and down with her arms outstretched to the plane, trying to touch it. Such a cutie.

Today I’m grateful for Frank and Lexie, Mom and Dad, Betty and Patty, my kitties, my friends, water, vegetables, fruits, and tranquility with a sprinkle of peace.

No comments: