Friday, January 14, 2005

Captain Caaaaaaaaveman!

Why are all Canadians funny? Not just comedians, but the entire Canadian population.

I am seriously mad and disapointed in myself for listening to gossipy info and letting it rile me up yesterday. Turns out the ski trip didn't include LB after all. I am humilated that I was so fretful and surly about it yesterday.


Word(s) of the Day: BIDDY BIDDY BOP

Fun work discussion of the day: Saturday morning cartoons.

Las Tres Amigas (Val, Carrie, and I) came up with a new joke today. New joke! I don't think this one has ever been done so we get credit for it unless anyone else can show where it is in writing before today's date. Ok, the new joke is...


What doe's a Son of a Gun look like?

A 'b b gun'!

hehe.

I'm pretty lazy today, so this will probably be a short entry.

Dentist appointment went well yesterday. Got home a little early and we watched 50 First Dates. It started out pretty darn slow and lame, but ended up being a cute, sweet, semi-amusing flick.

There is a big ice storm scare today for this weekend. The parking lot at Albertson's this morning looked like a lot of black ice (no pun intended). Two accidents (one fatal) within a couple miles of our house, one on T.V. highway, the other by Baseline. Both are suspected to be caused by icy conditions. I'm going to try to pick anything up we may need from the store on the way home. I'm actually leaving in a couple hours (early) so that I don't have to deal with too much freaky people. I'm really not sure how big a deal this is supposed to be, but the radio this morning made it sound big. They (announcers and Oregon dept of transportation) actually advised everyone to do shopping today. Eeek, don't want to run into that mess. It is very very windy here right now and a super cold chill is falling off the window I sit next to. I'm also very concerned about Momsy going to work tomorrow morning. She lives in the boonies and travels a bit to work at an unearthly hour. The worst mix for the "IMPENDING STORM TREACHARY!" Well, I have to get my drama worked in here somewhere. No, seriously, I am little worried about this, but they do have snow tires on the new Saturn Vue, so should be OK. Besides, if it's that bad, she won't even be able to make it out of their little forest gully up the drive. Hmm... I'm just looked back and had to laugh at the fact that I actually said I was feeling lazy so I wasn't going to type much!

The deli guy at the Fred Meyer's we go to is the best. He has the most warm and peaceful smile and he treats everyone so kindly. He gave Lexie a free serving of Macaroni when we were there last night.

Lexie likes to grab me by the hand and walk me around the house now. It's awesome. She still calls grapes, apples. Last night her she had peas and macaroni and cheese for dinner. For desert, she had two slices of cheese, grapes, and an oatmeal raisin cookie.

What are Boobahs anyway? I went to their website, no answer there. However I can't wait to show it to Lexie at home. Also, I'm sure it's more amusing with a soundcard.

OK, enough with the Lemon spray again. Bugeeze. Mmmm, it's mixed with a great butt aroma too! There's supposed to be no dumping in the upstairs bathroom! Carrie (hehehehe) says that no one notices when she leaves a package. I asked if it because her poop don't stink, she says, no, she has a "new technique". I laugh so hard and can't stop, so I can't get a description of the "No snoop poop technique". Still laughing, and other people who have no idea at what I'm laughing at start laughing as they walk by. Then Val makes fun of my laugh by sounding like a bird and Barb says she thought I was going to lay an egg. Aha! I have found my inner bird laugh!

Ok, time go. Stay warm. Many prayers for the homeless and anyone not in comfort.

Today I am grateful for Frank and Lexie, laughter, car heaters, coffee, dental floss, shelter, cats, comfort food, and all the little amenities that we take for granted in this day and age and wealth.






No comments: