Saturday, January 08, 2005

Sleeping in Saturday

It's 11:38 and I've slept darn near all day. I woke up at 11:00, feeling still tired after almost twelve hours of sleep. Got up starving, argued about breakfest, fed Lexie, turned in cans at Freddy's, ate a chicken parmesean sandwich Frank bought me, watched the first half of a horrible game between the SeaHawks and the Rams, slept till 6:15. Watched a very decent game between the Jets and the Chargers, (Brees really sucks!!), Listened to Frank talk on the phone to Robert, watched Lexie play, played with Lexie. Frank is cooking us dinner now, at almost midnight? Chili Hamburger with Cream Cheese ala yum. Oh well, dinner will be good, playing with Lexie is happiness, what a short long day. Going to Grandma Betty's tomorrow. Lexie is watching me type away, playing with a bottle of sunscreen...Wait a minute... Hey, Lexie, put that down! Thank-you! Now she is dressing up in a beautiful dark purple scarf and trying on Mommy's shoes. House smells of cooking hamburger. How is it that I slept over 80% of the day away and now I am tired? Woke up at 4:28 am to a soaking wet dirty (I mean poopy dirt) diaper baby and had a early morning baby bath.
Grateful for Frank and Lexie, sleeping in, baths, and nothing else right now.

No comments: