Monday, January 10, 2005

Monday Monday...

 ♪ Bah-da Bah-da-da-da…  ♪ Bah-da Bah-da-da-da…
Monday, Monday…

Per Val, rent the movie, "Transporter", good action/Kung-Fu movie.

Odd words that pop into my head for no reason are called, "Word(s) of the Day". Today's Word(s) of the day is: BOK CHOY.

My friend TT is having awful foot surger on Wednesday. We looked up pictures on the WEB, and O-la-la, it looks icky! Sawing into the bone, cutting out wedges of bone. This after shaving off the bunion. Oooof!

Many co-workers are talking about all the black ice and slick roads this morning. Lots of people had a sheet of ice covering their driveways and cars. Hmm... It was perfectly fine at our house. I'm glad Mom didn't have to work at 5:00am.

I started a rubber band ball at work last week. It's up to about six or seven rubber bands.

I just listened to my baby sleeping over the phone on my break. Frank says she's rolled up like a potato bug all curled up on the bed. Then he put the phone up to her mouth and I listened to her sleep/breathe. Oh, how soothing.

It really bothers me when people say that they are "bored." There is always something to do, just not always the most appealing thing, but there is alwasy something to keep a person occupied. Boredom equals laziness. There is nothing wrong with laziness, just not laziness to excess.

I miss Coffee Mate. Oh yah, need shopping list. Here goes:
Deodorant (Mitchum)
Baby Wipes
PolyViSol liquid vitamins
Mixed grain cereal
low-carb ketchup
Kraft cheese singles
apple sauce
Colby Jack cheese
Diet Cherry Coke
2% milk
Budget Gourmet Mac and Cheese

I want to at home with my family right now.

It's George Foreman's birthday.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, plants and animals, kindess and generosity, happiness and laughter, water, and senses.




No comments: