Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Ya Varmint!

Oh, I'll tell you this day just turned into a doozie! Just had an office meeting and verbally duked it out with a co-worker who (well, I don't even care if she reads this, because it's my opinion to have) is so defensive and eager to point out other people's errors. She acts infallible and ooooooeey I'm just so angered that I can actually hear sound effects from Yosemite Sam! Ya Varmint! Gits over hears sos I's can pounds ya!

Anyway, I was comforted sufficiently by the rest of the business office that I feel justified and all is well. I really should update my resume though.

Word(s) of the day: Ya Varmint!

Just to let any reader know, I sometimes cut and paste and move my blathering around, I don' t know why. Just felt like confessing this small fact. For example, the next paragraph was actually the first thing I typed today, but is looked so shocking and odd at the beginning, that I decided to move it here. What do ya think?

I'm combining everthing that has to do with fingers and post-its in one day.

Almost a moment of spiteful hatred towards someone typed hear, but changed my mind.

If anyone who works here ever reads this... Thanks for the hugs! It's like perfect, once every half hou since the meeting, someone different comes over to hug my anger away. Thanks!

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, my c0-workers (even you LB), honest, clear-conscience, freedom from emotional burden, BLOG catharsis/mental cleansing, cuddly cats, Zoloft, and supportive parents (who somehow support you when they're not even there. I mean, Mom, I thought of you when I typed all this out and it was like you were there in my head to support me and cheer me on even though you don't know about it yet).

No comments: