Friday, January 28, 2005

Whistle while you work......

Friday at last.

I think blogged out this morning, because I'm drawing a blank for anything to type.

Word(s) of the day: WEEVIL

We got a free movie rental from Albertsons, so tomorrow morning, after sleeping in, Lexie and I are going to watch Spirit. Since it's animated and she loves horses, it should be good. Also, Mom bought I Robot, which we haven't seen yet, and loaned it to us. We'll probably watch that this weekend also.

For the third time now I have been "volunteered" to attend the VitalWorks Prism user group meeting with office manager. I like to attend for the most part. There is always something interesting to learn, and I usually have some input. I'm trying not to be excited about it though. This one is in Olympia, Washington. The last time they had one there, I rode up and back with someone from another office. This time, I am not making it a one day trip. If they won't put me in a hotel, count me out. They were going to for the last one, but the meeting was cancelled. It would be nice to take Frank and Lexie.

It's so odd that during the times I'm not actually typing my blog I have tons of ideas for things to put in them, but when I actually sit down today they all escape me.

Lexie Log: She has learned that when she says, "Mommy?...Daddy?" It melts our hearts. She also is already a performer. She love to perform for any audience. Last night she had us watching her try to balance on a beach ball. Last week we had to wait in the DMV lobby while Frank waited in line. She climbed up on the marble bench and crawled along it until she was a half a foot away from a young man waiting for someone. She sat and stared up at him with her smile and her big blue eyes until he looked at her and smiled back. What a Ham! She did this over and over going back and forth between hiding behind a potted plant and then right up to him again.

Last night I was reading my past blogs aloud to my husband, and I was humilated at all my typos and spelling mishaps. So, here is my disclaimer. I don't proof read any of this. I just sit at my desk and type away as fast as I can. I'm a pretty decent typist, but obviously not perfect. Sorry for any annoyance this may cause. That is, if anyone is even reading them...


Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, sleeping in on weekends, non-slip bath tub decals, dragonfiles, and the kindness of strangers.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Have a good weekend. I Robot is a good movie, so my boyfriend and I thought, you shouuld enjoy it. I have all kinds of typos in my blog too. I find it makes it seem more human and real. LOL, good excuse huh?

Anonymous said...

I read your blog every day (and laugh every time). I look forward to it!!!
--Sandy (Mom)