Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Me and Julio down by the schoolyard

I'm on my way and I don't know where I'm going...

Carrie is being an ass today. I type this only because she openly admits it just this morning. Actually, she was kind enough to buy me breakfast at Urling's Sandwich Shoppe.

The Rubber-Band ball now has a five and a half inch circumfrence.

Word(s) of the day: MORON

Yesterday's word of the day way: BLANK

Query: Is it strange to cremate a mouse?

Dormant creative ideas: Coffee table picture book of public restrooms around the continent. Coffee table picture book of lost items, found by me...maybe a little too odd. Coffee table picture book of people's doodles. Have people around the world send me their doodles and I put them all in a book with their name and any short comments.

Ok, enough with the semicolon entries.

Last night I got a terrific foot rub from Frank. We took turns as an anniversary gift.

I have to remember not to read other people's blog before I type up mine. I beat myself up and think theirs are better, so my mind goes blank. There is one particular blog that a couple of us at work read daily now, I hope she doesn't mind if I mention it here, but oh well, public internet and all. She has a great wit and two children and it if fun to read her posts. She is at onebadmum.blogspot.com

Lexie log: She loves bananas, peas, corn, oatmeal raisin cookies, and her absolute favorite food is ketchup. She twirls her hair into around her index finger while she drinks milk. The knots are are a pain, but it is terribly cute. When she was still nursing, I used to twirl her hair and she would play with mine, so it is a very sentimental thing for me. Her daddy is teaching her to say, "Mommy went to work to make a penny." She knows, and is still learning, a few sign language words; milk, eat, banana, where, cookie, and water. She is infatuated with airplanes. She refuses to sleep, sometimes literally falling out wherever she can't keep her eyes open.

So much for today as this has been a severely quiet and uneventfull day.

Today I'm grateful for Frank and Lexie, frogs, smiles, horseplay, macaroni and cheese, and tax refunds (I hope!)

1 comment:

pissed off wife said...

Hi,
I have finally found some time to read your blog. It really is nice to hear about other people's kids.
I love your coffee table book ideas. I have always wanted to do one of people's pets looking out of passing car windows.